What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the User's browser to collect standard Internet log information and information on the behavior of visitors to a website. In other words, they are small text files that are stored on the computer's hard drive and are used to identify the User when he/she connects to the website again. Their purpose is to record the User's visit and store certain information. Its use is common and frequent on the web as it allows pages to function more efficiently and achieve greater customization and analysis of user behavior.
What types of cookies exist?
There are different classifications of cookies.
Based on their duration, cookies can be classified into:
- Session cookies: these are the ones that disappear from the User's computer when the User leaves the visited website or closes his browser. They are usually stored in the cache memory of the equipment.
- Permanent Cookies: are those that are stored on the hard drive of the User's computer permanently or for a long period of time, so that the website that launched them can read them every time the user visits it again. The expiration date of this type of cookies is determined by the website that launches them.
According to their purpose in obtaining information about the user we can classify them into five main groups:
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those strictly necessary to allow the User to browse through a web page and for the provision of the contracted service. As, for example, those that allow storing the data of an online order.
- Personalization Cookies: This type allows us to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language of the browser used to visit the website.
- Analysis cookies: these collect information on the use of the website for statistical purposes only. An example is Google Analytics.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: They are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces by collecting information about the preferences and personal choices of the User. For example, those of Google Adwords (retargeting).
- Affiliate cookies: they allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Cookies that require the User's informed consent are analytics, advertising and affiliate cookies.
What cookies does this website use?
Terror1939.eu uses the following cookies:
|_zlcid||1 year since update.||Functional cookie. This cookie is set on our site when you use the features available when you logged in (e.g., access resources, or add a product to your cart).|
|_utmc||At the end of the session on the website.||Not used in ga.js. Historically this cookie operates together with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session / visit.|
|wp-sttings-1||1 year since update.||Used to customize the view of the administration interface, and possibly also the main site interface.|
|wp-sttings-time-1||1 year since update.||The number at the end is the individual user ID from the user base table. This is used to customize the admin interface view, and possibly also the main site interface.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||At the end of the session on the website.||Used by WordPress to establish whether your browser can accept cookies.|
|wordpress_[hash]||At the end of the session on the website.||cookie to store authentication details. Its use is limited to the admin console area, /wp-admin/.|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||At the end of the session on the website.||Indicates if someone is logged in and who they are.|
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
Different browsers can be configured to warn the User of the reception of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the User can check in his browser which cookies he has installed and which is the expiry date of the same, being able to delete them.
For more information, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- For more information on the management of cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- For more information on how to manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about managing cookies in Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- or more information about managing cookies in Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish to stop being tracked by Google Analytics visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To learn more about cookies
- You can learn more about online behavioral advertising and online privacy at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Google Analytics data protection: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html