Which laws apply to this website?
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons).
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulation of development of the LOPD)
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
These laws require us to be completely transparent about the identity of the person responsible for this website with the following details:
- Company: Fundación Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL
- CIF: G78121902
- Registered office: C/Atalaya, 29. 28002 Madrid.
- E-mail: email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions
The general conditions are aimed at regulating the use of the pages that make up terror1939.eu, including the contents and services that we offer.
By accessing our website you acquire the status of user, and as a user it is important to know the conditions governing this agreement.
Purpose of the website
- To provide users with information about the organisation and activities of the project entitled 1939 Spain exports air terror which is supported by the European Union.
Personal data that is recorded
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with the Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL Foundation and undertakes to use this website, its services and contents in compliance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of terror1939.eu for illicit or harmful purposes or purposes that may cause any type of problem or damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
The user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL Foundation or third parties and their respective websites.
With regard to the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the express written authorisation of the owners of the website.
- Any infringement of copyright.
- Use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Dispute resolution platform
As a User, you have at your disposal the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission itself, which you can access here:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The rights to the contents of this website belong to the Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL Foundation. No intellectual or industrial property rights over the terror1939.eu website or any of its elements are transferred by means of these General Conditions.
It is expressly forbidden to the User:
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorised by the Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL Foundation.
The contents of the website are always original, but if for any reason you believe that there has been a violation of your legitimate intellectual property rights for having used certain content on this website, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Your personal details, if you are the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed, or those of the person representing you in the event that the claim is made by a third party other than the owner of the rights.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notice.
Third-party image rights
This website uses copyrighted images and multimedia content.
About external links (from or to other sites)
The articles and pages of terror1939.eu have links to other websites and content owned by third parties: content or resources. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility to access these linked sites. Therefore, terror1939.es is not responsible in any case of what may cause to direct the user through these links.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Fundación Anastasio de Gracia-FITEL, as the party responsible for terror1939.eu, does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general the relationship between terror1939.eu and users are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction and the courts of Madrid (Spain).
If as a user you have any questions about these legal conditions or want to make any comments about terror1939.eu, you can write to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.