Your privacy is important for us
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
At terror1939.eu we respect and take care of personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
This website is adapted to the requirements of these laws:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case with this website.
As the person in charge of this website, FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL processes the personal data of users. É hese are used to respond to requests you make on this site, manage subscriptions to the blog , moderate comments and send you information about what you ask us through the Web.
For the treatment of data of our Users, we have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Company: Anastasio de Gracia Foundation-FITEL
- CIF: G78121902
- Registered office: C / Atalaya, 29. 28002 Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Record
Principles that we apply to your personal information
At FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL we will apply the following principles for the treatment of your data, which, in addition, comply with the requirements of the new European regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency : we always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will clearly inform you.
- Principle of data minimization : we only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes described for each action.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period : the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality : your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed.
When will we collect your personal data on this website?
We collect your data in the following cases:
- When you get in touch through the contact form.
- When you fill in any other form on the Web or landing page.
- When you subscribe to any of the alert systems offered permanently or temporarily ( newsletter or similar).
- When you post a comment on any of the Blog content (your comments are managed by a WordPress comment manager ).
For what purpose do we use this personal data?
When a user enters the Web, for example, to comment on a post, send an email, or make a contract, you are providing personal information for which FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL is responsible . This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, etc.
The purposes for which data is collected and managed in terror1939.eu are these:
Contact form : We request the following personal information: Name, Email and Telephone to be able to respond to the requirements of terror1939.eu users . For example, responding to a request, responding to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Web, the services provided, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts. included on the web, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on 1 & 1 servers (our hosting provider) within the EU.
Registration form for comments from the Web : When comments are n enabled, p ara comment Web publications requires the user to be discharged through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user can make as many comments as they want and respond to previous comments. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on 1 & 1 servers ( our hosting provider) within the EU.
Service request form : We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to request any of the services offered on the web. The information collected will allow us to respond to the request of the same through any of the means of contact provided. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 (hosting provider) within the EU.
Other purposes of your personal data:
- Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other anonymous data obtained by some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing is also collected to Web and are detailed in the P olitical of cookies .
- To manage social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of terror1939.eu , will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL .
As a User, you will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data you provide us and FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL , as the person in charge of terror1939.eu , reserves the right to exclude any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may be required by law.
ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL FOUNDATION does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user (nor will it do so in the future) to third parties without their prior consent. If you sometimes work collaboratively with other professionals. In these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration (provision of part of the service, advice, etc.). It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Your rights when you provide us with your data
Current legislation on Data Protection recognizes a series of rights that you have as a User who has provided their data:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the person in charge / owner of the files, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact this Website and ask us for information about the data we have stored and how we have obtained them (right of access), you can request the rectification of them, oppose their treatment, limit their use or, where appropriate, the cancellation of these data in our files.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the Regulation.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
And the commercial offers that you can receive for products and services are based on the consent that is requested without, in any case, the withdrawal of this consent conditioning your subscription.
The categories of data that are treated on this website are simply identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long is your data kept?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing terror1939.eu , non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Web, track user movements around the Web, and to collect demographic information.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of terror1939.eu , we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics : a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway , Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the Web. The information generated by the cookie about its use on terror1939.eu (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting : 1 & 1 , with address in Europe , which processes the data in order to perform hosting services on our website.
Also remember that you can use the ad settings to manage which Google ads you want to show and which you don't, based on your interests. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear based on factors such as your general location derived from IP address, browser type, and recent and previous searches related to your current search.
Secret and data security
At terror1939.eu we are committed to the use and treatment of users' personal data in a responsible manner, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. And also to comply with the obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as established by current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted. That is , the communication between the User and terror1939.eu uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to the HTTPS protocol, guaranteeing the best security conditions for the confidentiality of the users.
In any case, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, therefore, the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems cannot be 100% guaranteed. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and in the files it contains.
If there is a security incident, we will notify you giving all the necessary information with the Security Incident as it is known or when you request it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Keep in mind that, as a User, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to terror1939.eu, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
In other words, Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent
The consent you give us, both for the treatment and for the transfer of your data, is revocable at any time by communicating it to FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL through the email email@example.com .
This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Changes in presente Policy Privacy
ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL FOUNDATION reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices.
In accordance with the LSSICE, FUNDACIÓN ANASTASIO DE GRACIA-FITEL does not carry out SPAM practices, so commercial emails are not sent electronically that have not been properly identified and also have not been previously requested or authorized by the User.